Monday, May 2, 2011

It's been so long

since I last wrote something here! My previous post dated 25th Feb and today is already 2nd May!

I guess the blogger in me is kinda procrastinating all these while.

Oh well.

Sem break has officially started and I had once again bid farewell to uni and say hello to home sweet home. It has never been so good to be back at home, the familiar faces, the home-cooked food, the local delicacies, my bed and even the air in home smells fresher and sweeter than you-know-where.

Another year gone, another lesson learnt, another step forward in life.

Life has been treating me pretty good. I get to wake up, have clean water and food, one hand juggling on studies and work and another holding tight to friends with never ending dramas, I still get to listen to my fav songs by the end of the day, talk to friends on the other side of the world, and then go to sleep and dream about everything and star-watching with the guy and next day everything starts again.

I couldn't have asked for more. I know my life may have filled with mundane activities, at least for another year or so but at least I am still living.

Everyday I turn on my phone and read news on natural disaster, people gone missing, country's minorities are voicing their concern through politics, and so much more is kinda making me to start pondering on the values of life.

People die from the cause of natural disaster and war. Just in the recent Japan earthquake and tsunami, mother nature has engulf and taken away thousands of lives. And the radiation leak is going to put so many more lives and generations in danger. Just a few days ago, tornado hit the states causing dead of hundreds of people and the rest living in despair with no home to go to.

I am just grateful for everything I have now, although life is not perfect or in a way that I wanted it to be, at least I'm satistied.

No comments:

Post a Comment