Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do Re Mi



Music plays its charm on me when I was in pre-U. I never knew what music meant before that, I mean it's just melody right?

I could tell you, music is more than mere melody! (at least that is what I think):)

There are several phases of music in my life (not even joking! :p). In my younger days I remember I could sing along to Britney Spears', BSBs', Nsyncs' & Westlifes', and yea I was in an english era.

Then when I was in high school, mandarin era took over and I started listening to mostly Jay Chou, this was the era when the puppy love took place (ahem u know how mandarin songs can make u daydream too much).

After that era, come the rebellious era when Simple Plan is all I listened to.

Then when I went for pre-U, I found my everlasting love for music.

I was introduced to this amazing thing called Ipod and always stared in awe at those who own it. I solemly vowed to get one when I went to Uni at that time. So there's this one friend, Jen, whom we just clicked right away through music. I was listening to her ipod and immediately I fell in love with the songs inside her ipod. Then I knew it, I found prince charming songs which I would keep it on repeat.

This time, I'm listening more to indie, alternative rock type of songs. And so yea, I come back to english era again. :P

Oh well, there was a short-lived korean era when I was in Uni. No idea what are they singing, feel like they're more to songs that you shake your head to and stare at the cute/handsome korean singers.

But the second wave of english era never left me, and I'm still listening to them til this day.

Imma introduce all the unsung musicians whom I love so much here! Maybe you would love the songs I love as well!

So tell me, what's your music era? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment