Tuesday, May 25, 2010

hello world!

hello everyone!

Writing my first post here is like beginning my first sentence in a conversation with a stranger. Because i have no idea what to write in my first post. Well, i guess I'll start with a lil bit of introduction, shall we? ;p

I'm just a simple girl, currently studying about drugs and medicine in KL, Malaysia. I was born in a beautiful city -- Kuching, far on the eastern side on Malaysia. I love to read, my passion for reading has developed since I was young. I love to listen to songs, songs that could bring me all around the world, songs that are pleasing to my ears. I'm a food lover as well, well, who doesn't right? =)

WEll, get to know me more by following my blog! I'm the type of person that expresses better in words rather than in speech. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment