Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two more weeks!

Two more weeks to go and it marks the day I'm going back to KL. Honestly, I feel excited and intimidate at the same time.

Excited about all the new stuff awaits, excited about more ticks to my resolution list, and excited about being a better person.

Intimidated by the questions asked, challenges stumbled upon and decisions to be made in my life. Living in KL (or anywhere other than home) is definitely like a full-time exam for me, only that I am my own examiner. Survival skills, communication skills, thinking skills are being put to test at the same time. I know it's weird, but now I feel like a kid, who awaits gleefully for her presents to arrive, just that my presents are 'big rocks' in my life.

I know that I wana be better. And I'm going to make it happen.

A more than two months holiday has been a holiday about rejuvenating, soul-searching and maturing. A long chat with Pa has always made me felt like I've learnt something new, first hand and it made me felt like I've taken a refreshing shower, so awake and optimistic. The remaining of the holiday is going to prepare me for facing the upcoming challenges and frankly, I can't wait to kick some ass! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment